LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, provides a comprehensive suite of HR related services. You choose the services that are right for your company and we partner with you to deliver those services with the highest professionalism and integrity.
Here for You Today, Ready to Grow with You Tomorrow
We’re LBMC Employment Partners — emphasis on the partners. With a comprehensive suite of HR services available individually or as a bundle, we can custom fit your needs, whatever they may be. From PEO to HRO and everything in between, we have the experience, resources and flexibility to support your business now and grow with you later.
With us, you won’t have to worry about interacting with a call center and automated system. Instead, we’re focused on building relationships while we help you build your business. While you’ll have one point of contact for all your interactions, you’ll be supported by our deep bench of experienced professionals and extensive resources. Being a PEO to offer both BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and Cigna, employers can choose from competitive local and national plans. There’s a reason we are able to do this — with decades of experience in the industry, we’re a trusted company offering only the best solutions for our clients.
Employment challenges and human resources issues are time-consuming and complicated. Let us handle the details so you can focus on what’s most important: your business.
News and Announcements
Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, was the first Tennessee-based PEO to receive the Certified Professional Employment Organization (CPEO) designation in the first round of IRS certifications. Learn more.
It’s probably an acronym that you have heard, but what does it really mean, and is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) right for you?
A PEO is a co-employment relationship, meaning LBMC Employment Partners, the only Tennessee-based PEO to receive the Certified Professional Employment Organization (CPEO) designation, optimizes human resources for your business. The benefit of being part of a PEO means no matter your company size, your employees will be part of a larger pool, giving you lower benefits costs, and a lower cost per employee for all HR services.
The management of employees become more and more complex each day. Alleviate the complexities of Human Resources Management by outsourcing non-core business functions while you focus on revenue-producing operations.
Becoming a member of a PEO provides companies with:
- Complete HR support
- More time to run your business
- Expert compliance management of Cobra, HIPAA, OSHA, ERISA, etc.
- Efficient payroll processing and payroll tax administration
- Access to Certified HR Professionals
- The power of group access for healthcare, retirement services, dental insurance, and disability benefits
- Access to a larger benefits network, and the ability to offer large-scale benefits to employees
HR Outsourcing (HRO)
Our HRO model can be the perfect solution for companies who need assistance with compromising situations, employee recruiting and onboarding, employee handbooks, training, payroll, benefits brokering, and more.
Companies who are a part of LBMC Employment Partners HRO receive:
- Development and management of employee paperwork and handbooks
- Minimized employment risk for client
- Professional supervisor and employee training
- Efficient payroll processing, payroll tax administration and year end W-2 processing
- Wage garnishments
- Access to Certified HR Professionals
- Access to brokering services for negotiation of contracts on your behalf
Benefits Brokering & Administration
As a team of licensed brokers, LBMC Employment Partners offers top-to-bottom employee benefits brokering services. Through our full-service brokering options, we can provide companies with access to the most competitive benefits package rates available. Our team eases the burden of benefit selection, enrollment, education, compliance, and administration, allowing you to focus on running your business.
Benefits Brokering & Administration Services
- Negotiation of Contract Variables & Rates
- Contract review of all plans proposed
- Comparison of rates to current and proposed group products
- Identify key components affecting rate increase/compare to market and current plans
- Review utilization data
- Reconciliation of Billing Statements from all Benefit Providers
- Assist with reconciliation of group products
- Provide reconciled statement
- Address issues impacting enrollment and/or collection of premium
- Administration and Communication of all Benefit Plans
- Employee Benefit Advocacy Service for all Eligible Participants
- COBRA Administration
- Access to Employee Navigator, our online enrollment tool
LBMC Employment Partners provides user-friendly, menu-driven, and secure payroll solutions that require no special hardware or complicated training. Our system frees up valuable management time, and a designated payroll representative is available to answer questions. Payroll data can easily flow into your accounting system, and all tax reporting requirements are managed for you. You can easily generate your own special reports from real-time data that is available 24 hours a day.
Enlisting LBMC EP’s Payroll Services offers companies:
- Designated Payroll Specialist
- Accurate and Timely Payroll Processing and Reporting
- Expert Payroll Tax Administration and Compliance
- General Ledger Reports and Downloads
- Check Register and Reconciliation Reporting
- More Time to Run Your Business
Payroll Tax Consulting & Outsourcing
Complex payroll tax regulations and deadlines are constantly changing. Most tax agencies now require electronic tax payment and filing. There are many opportunities for errors when filing payroll taxes. Penalty and interest charges related to late tax payments are very high.
Our goal with LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, Payroll Tax Outsourcing is to provide growing companies with 100% accurate, cost-effective payroll tax solutions. We want to provide you with peace of mind and reduced risk in the complex area of payroll tax compliance.
Our program provides complete payroll tax processing including:
- Increased payroll tax efficiency for your company.
- Compliance with thousands of federal, state, and local deadlines, as well as all payroll and tax regulatory issues.
- Payment of all payroll tax liabilities on due date. Filing of all required payroll tax returns on behalf of customer.
- Automated systems and calendars to ensure no filing dates are missed.
- Response to all tax agency inquiries, including quick turn-around, tax agency follow-up, and thorough client communication.
- Tax specialists with years of experience and training in payroll taxation. Our program provides a specific point of contact for all payroll tax issues.
Human Capital Management & Payroll Systems
UKG Ready – Full Suite Human Capital Management System
LBMC Employment Partners is proud to help clients be successful with HR tasks by offering a full suite of automated, scalable tools that integrate HR, time and attendance, payroll, and more through a unified platform—UKG Ready™, which helps employers to stay competitive and fuel organizational growth—from pre-hire to retire. Our experts will customize the tools to fit your needs and support you from implementation to maintenance.
Contact Us today to Request a Live Demo.
Human Resource Management
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Benefits Administration
- Time & Attendance
- ACA Management & Reporting
- Leave/Absence Management
- Gross-to-Net Calculations
- Tax Filing/Payment Services
- Check Printing/Distribution & Direct Deposits
- Year End Processing
Evolution – Payroll System
You have total control of your entire payroll and employee information database via our secure Internet server, Evolution. You may display for review an entire payroll register with totals prior to processing. Our goal is always 100% accuracy for both the payroll processing and the accompanying management, financial and tax reporting.
- Optimization of the payroll function
- Accessibility to all employee information and reporting on your PC
- Time Clock interface
- Automated tax filing service with W-2 production
- Personalized payroll/technical service and support
- Tax calculator with gross-up withholding capabilities
- E-Stub payroll delivery option
- SSAE 16 Compliant
Employee Navigator centralizes your HR records online with new hire onboarding and benefits administration.
Centralized HR Management:
- Streamline Employee Management
- Employee Self-Service
- Enhance Communication
New Hire Onboarding:
- Intuitive self-service tool
- Customizable for every business
- Comprehensive audit trail
- Simple to set-up and manage
- Get new hires quickly enrolled
- Compare & select plans
- Review eligibility for all employees
- Monitor employee enrollment status & deadlines
- Customizable reporting capabilities
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC Executive Team
201 Franklin Road,
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
P.O. Box 5164,
Brentwood, TN 37024-5164
605 Chestnut Street, Suite 1100
Chattanooga, TN 37450
2095 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 220
Knoxville, TN 37922
3800 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28273
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have on what our Employment Partners experts can do for you.
All PEO & HRO clients should contact their HR Business Partner and all Payroll clients should contact their Payroll Specialist.
All content and services on this page are offered by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC. LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, is part of the LBMC Family of Companies and is an independent entity with services and products being provided exclusively by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC.